Creepy online games

Myrddin

Anyone here ever played scary online games? If so, which one(s)? I myself have played Ghostscape, which is okay; Ghostscape 2, which is quite a bit better than the first; and Absence, which is a fun one.

magickz

My spouse has played that a few times but I have always stuck with FPS's or MMO's myself. Now I barely have time to have "me time" so I quit all games and I am working to get back into a more relaxed state of mind.

DarkFolly

Hmm, Coma is the creepiest game I've played online, I think (though I don't know how creepy it is compared to Ghostscape). It's got really good art and a nice soundtrack and I enjoyed playing it! Although it's a bit short.

Myrddin

Hmm, Coma is the creepiest game I've played online, I think (though I don't know how creepy it is compared to Ghostscape). It's got really good art and a nice soundtrack and I enjoyed playing it! Although it's a bit short.
I'll have to check out this Coma game. Ghostscape takes a while play (a few hours and it's not one you use an account for, so only play it when you have a lot of time to kill). Like I said though, the second one is better -- it's creepier.

I actually haven't heard of any of these but I'm really interested now. What kind of games are they? I like to be creeped out so maybe I'll look them up.