Cookie factory

greekgoddess31

This week I feel like a Keebler elf. I have made over 500 cookies, peanut brittle, fudge and cake pops. I still have a pie to bake and I am just going crazy. I am so tired. Have you done any holiday baking?

Myrddin

I have not done any yet, but it sounds like you have done more than enough, so I'd like to think that evens it out.;)

WinterWitch

No. I keep thinking I will find some time to make some sugar cookies, but there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. I would also like to make a chocolate eggnog pie. Maybe I'll do that for a New Year's Eve party I'm going to.

Toni

This is exactly why I hate the holidays. I am usually totally exhausted by the time they are over and for what. Just so someone can have a plate of cookies? Bless you all who find it in your heart to do this. As for me, I'm just tired.

RLynn

This is exactly why I hate the holidays. I am usually totally exhausted by the time they are over and for what. Just so someone can have a plate of cookies? Bless you all who find it in your heart to do this. As for me, I'm just tired.
My grandmother (on my father's side) felt that way too. Oh my, how she would whine and complain while rolling out dough, but her cookies were awesome!

Myrddin

No. I keep thinking I will find some time to make some sugar cookies, but there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. I would also like to make a chocolate eggnog pie. Maybe I'll do that for a New Year's Eve party I'm going to.
Mmmm... chocolate eggnog pie. Sounds tasty.

Toni

RLynn, my cookies are awesome too. I don't complain while making them but I wish, just once, that the guys who enjoy all the goodies and holiday treats, could trade places with us. If that happened, things would be different the next time a holiday rolled around. I'll bet you. I think things are gonna change in my household next year, with or without the trading places. I'm going on strike.