Chupacabra

Quentin Woolery

The urban legend of the Chupacabra or "goat killer" has been alive in Mexico for longer than anyone can remember. Now there are some creatures that have been killed in different places that people are saying are Chupacabra. What do you think?

Wotan

do you have an article we could read on this? (or possibly more information yourself?) it sounds interesting I'll give it that.

Frumpy

Actually, the chupacabra was first spotted in Puerto Rico in the mid 90s. After that, there were sightings of it in Mexico, the US and other Latin American countries. This is an urban legend that has had even serious reporters interested in it. Some people have even said that the chupacabra is an alien. I found pretty good information in Wikipedia. I don't trust them on everything, but this is pretty accurate from the accounts I have heard about. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

Katie

I've never heard the thing about the chupacabra being an alien. But that would be so cool, since I really believe that there are aliens and if the chupacabra is proof that they exist, that would be awesome!

And yeah, I really don't trust Wikipedia either. I know there are some people try to do good by updating it properly, but there are also just some people who ruin it for everyone.

Nadai

I've never heard the thing about the chupacabra being an alien. But that would be so cool, since I really believe that there are aliens and if the chupacabra is proof that they exist, that would be awesome!

And yeah, I really don't trust Wikipedia either. I know there are some people try to do good by updating it properly, but there are also just some people who ruin it for everyone.
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/23/el-chupacabra-mystery-definitively-solved-expert-claims/?test=faces
If you don't trust wikipedia how about FoxNews, the Chupacabra has been debunked.

Katie

Okay I cannot believe they compared the Chupacabra to Justin Bieber.

Ah well, it's sad that the case of the chupacabra is "closed" but if they are aliens ya know logic can't help us there. Haha.