choose a side: would u fight 4 the titans or the olympians?

Metocles

Thracian Berserker
Well I would probably side with the Titans on this one with the likes of Prometheus and Epimetheus and even Atlas. It seems that they have more of an affinity towards humans than the god counterparts *cough Apollo...*cough Artemis.... I think that even though the Titans lost in the end, some of them fought for better causes

Gods

Well, it would depend on what I was, if I was a monster I would want the Titans to win, if I was anything else I'd go with the gods. The concenses in my head is generally to go with the gods though.

Nella

I also would side with the gods. I would not bet against anything that was godly and the titans did put up a good fight, but in the end the right won.

Nadai

Titans, hands down
Metoclese I agree with you. I wish that the Titans would have won; I personally hate the Olympians. They just seem like a bunch of churlish, lecherous, back-stabbing connivers. They were always more focused on themselves and being slighted than on the welfare of the humans that they created. And keep in mind that the age the Titans ruled was called the Golden Age where people didn't even see death or hunger or war. It was Zeus who created the other ages which eventually led down to our age of iron. I'd take Cronus as a God over Zeus any day.
HermesRulz101, the only reason the Gods had aid from the heroes was because they were their God's offspring, nearly all of which were illigitimate aside from Achilles whos mother Thetis was forced by Zeus to marry Peleus.

Blaire Calabro

I would have to go with the gods although they did not have an awesome mother like Gaia. It kind of would be awesome to have powers like them too.

Well I would probably side with the Titans on this one with the likes of Prometheus and Epimetheus and even Atlas. It seems that they have more of an affinity towards humans than the god counterparts *cough Apollo...*cough Artemis.... I think that even though the Titans lost in the end, some of them fought for better causes
I really couldn't have said it better myself. It's all about Atlas and Prometheus; they're chained as rationality chains action. The post-Socratic Greeks seemed to know a thing or two about stoic restraint, but the mythology they ascribed to showed very plainly that the sophistication of the Olympian ideal had no base without its more boorish predecessor- Titanic strength. Thus it is interesting to note that the chief Titans were not slain but rather mastered. Atlas supports the world and Prometheus champions eternal defiance as he is chained in the Caucuses. As for how Hercules plays into this, since I think he eventually is the one to free Prometheus, maybe you guys can help me with that?

A mature animated short film of Prometheus Bound would be something worth throwing money at for once.

VampireSlushy

Um, this is a really hard question for me. In the end though, I think i would go with the Gods, more specifically, Apollo.

Dark_Light

As far as I am concerned, I would choose the Titans, because if Zeus hadn't have tricked Kronos, the Titan's rule would have went unchecked

Dianna

Being a human being I would also have to side with the Titians. No they were not perfect but they did strive to care for and nurture all of their creations and I really do respect that.

DLegend

I go with the gods. I've watched a documentary about Greek gods and the story was Cronus eat his children so that he can rule forever. I don't want to serve someone who eats his own children.

the only reason gods were ever nice to us is because we are like a chess game....and when they slept with the humans and also they felt pity for us!!!

Ladyhawk

You guys have some really interesting points that I've never considered before. I never thought too much about the Titans but I think that if the Titans had won the war instead of the Olympians, they wouldn't have meddled so much in human affairs.

DLegend

I think that if the Titans had won the war instead of the Olympians, they wouldn't have meddled so much in human affairs.
If they had won the war then there won't be any humans. From what I remember on the story, the Olympians are the ones who made humans. Correct me if I'm wrong about this though.