Celebrities tagged as "illuminati"

I kept on hearing/reading news that some certain celebs are members of Illuminati. examples of them are Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Chris Brown, and on some accounts, also Taylor Swift. I don't know if it's true or just a hoax. What do you think?

Myrddin

I have not heard of this at all, and neither has my mother. Somehow I doubt this is true. I wonder if this topic would be better suited for Urban Legend?

Nadai

I've heard a lot about this and have actually seen videos and listened to music by a lot of the artists; it's a bit creepy! I've watched a few videos like Rihanna's "Umbrella" video which is supposed to be about her accepting the devil into her life; the video shows her in several positions that are supposed to be references to the illuminati and the devil. Jay Z has a song out called "Murda Jesus" where he sings about accepting the devil and helping him take down souls and kill Jesus.
I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but the Illuminati thing was just a joke to me until I sat and watched and listened to these songs. I didn't want to just take someone elses word so I looked into it for myself and it's all real from what I see. I don't listen to much R&B or rap so I don't know any recent music; when I looked into it Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga were not included in the mix. The song by Jay Z creeped me out so much that I couldn't listen to it alone. But you have to judge for yourselves.

yeah, i also checked out these videos and also shocked to see such things.
I also checked Lady Gaga's latest (i dont know if it really is the latest song) song entitled "Judas" with this lyrics:
"I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to"
:oops:

Goddess2u

Wow! This is interesting. I never would have thought that this was even remotely real but then there are so many things that have been hidden and myths told about that come out to be the truth.

Nadai

Wow! This is interesting. I never would have thought that this was even remotely real but then there are so many things that have been hidden and myths told about that come out to be the truth.
What's crazy is that it's blatant! These aren't hidden messages or songs that you have to play backwards to hear what they're really saying, these are lyrics in the song that people are sining along to.

Myrddin

yeah, i also checked out these videos and also shocked to see such things.
I also checked Lady Gaga's latest (i dont know if it really is the latest song) song entitled "Judas" with this lyrics:
"I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to"
:oops:
It is her latest. It's an amazing song.

Myrddin

I believe that Lady Gaga herself said that "Judas" is about how everyone's decisions, both good and bad, affects who we are and who we become. That's what I heard, anyway.