Can anyone identify this creature?

teknoyogi

Can anyone identify this creature?

A friend of mine showed me this picture but neither of us know anything about it. If anyone can identify what this is or what mythos it is from it would be appreciated.

http://a658.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_8cf916dab234a3787ffd0bf18ecca919.gif"

Blood Eagle

Aetheling
It's an alchemical symbol representing the duality of life and death, light and darkness, spirit and matter, heaven and earth, while the dragon itself represents the very essence of the universe, the manipulation of which is what is variably known as magic, sorcery, alchemy, with the transmutation of base metals into gold simply a metaphor for enlightenment.

If you've seen the movie Excalibur you'll recall Merlin talking to Arthur about the dragon. Arthur thought he meant an actual monster, but in fact he was referring to the force of life in all things.

The twin serpents motif can also be found in various mythologies, such as the winged Caduceus staff of Hermes and Merlin's prophecy of the two dragons.

T

Tcrubuyuuie

Interruption

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s. Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s. I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. " Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!" ----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,