Camp myth: a summer camp for mythological creatures

Hey everyone,
What's up? Okay, so I'm not sure what the policy here is about posting stuff like this, so please, pleeeeease forgive me if this is bad form. But I'm a writer, and also huge fan of mythology, and I was thinking that perhaps my latest project is relevant to everyone here (I'm not selling WoW gold or anything) :)
Anyway, I'm currently in the middle of a kickstarter campaign for "Camp Myth," which is a new book series about a summer camp for mythological creatures from all cultures. These mythic kids attempt to earn merit badges based on such things as "Kraken Fishing," "Phoenix Watching," and "Cyclopean Archery." It's kind of a mix between Mythology and Boy Scouts. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in learning more about (or know someone else who might), you can check out the project here: http://kck.st/JfqrpP.
I'd love to answer any questions you might have about the project, or to just talk about mythology in general! Again, I can't apologise enough if this sort of thread is against the rules, so just let me know and I'll remove it asap.
Thanks so much, and I can't wait to meet everyone here around the forum! :)
-Chris-

LegendofJoe

Hmmm...maybe I could think of a few more.
How to make a fire with the help of a dragon or phoenix.
Swimming contests with merpeople.