Buying furniture

greekgoddess31

We started a search for a new sofa last week. I never thought it would be so difficult to find one that we both liked and were happy with. We finally found one but now we have to find accessories that match.

serenity

Ooh, how exciting! I just love getting new furniture! Don't get me wrong, I don't want to give the impression that it happens often to me, but in the fifteen years I've been married, we've had to purchase a few things and it's been a lot of fun. I'm so happy for you! I hope you enjoy it!!

greekgoddess31

It is my first brand new piece of furniture so it is pretty exciting. We haven't had much luck finding things we like to go with it. We will though, it just might take awhile.

Pegasis

As long as you are patient and don't try to force finding accessories, it will "evolve" into something that you both will really love. Maybe some art work depicting something mythological?

I need new furniture. I've had mine for ages. I still have a 1970's style bedroom suit and it's horrible. I do need a sofa and chair too. Mine is in poor shape and is actually missing a leg. Oh well, as long as we can have a roof over us and food to fill our tummy's, we'll live.