Black friday

Boudica

Do any of you brave the crowds and get up extra early for Black Friday? I do sometimes but I really didn't see anything I had to have this year. I hate all the pushing and shoving and rudeness anyway.

Nella

I have never went on Black Friday. I prefer Cyber/White Monday. It is similar to Black Friday except the sales are online and are GREAT deals from the comfort of my home. Good luck to all that will venture out tomorrow for a safe return.

Nadai

I have never went on Black Friday. I prefer Cyber/White Monday. It is similar to Black Friday except the sales are online and are GREAT deals from the comfort of my home. Good luck to all that will venture out tomorrow for a safe return.
I've never heard of White Monday. Is that the Monday after Black Friday? I've never participated in Black Friday either. Just the thought of fighting off a bunch of strangers for something I'm going to buy doesn't sit well with me.

Isabelle

Yes, it is the Monday after Black Friday and sometimes you can get better deals from home than you do going out. We went out for a couple of things but I was probably in the stores for less than an hour and it wasn't stuff I just "had to have".