Bigfoot creatures

Plumley

Bigfoot creatures

Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Yeti - large apelike creatures that walk upright and exist only on the very outskirts of civilization, not wanting to interct with humans. There are stories about him from all over the world. Is he real, a myth, a hoax? What do you think?

jason

empty
I think at one time they could have existed, but it is doubtful now. There was a large Ape, almost human like in size that lived a few hundrend years ago I believe. It may have been further back. The tales of these creatues may be the root of the legends of today.

LilOne1989

I think these might have just be made up stories to keep the kids in line and out of the woods. I never really bought into them myself but it would be pretty amazing if it were somehow true, there are still a few areas in the world we haven't covered up with cement to be found so who knows.

Melos

Bigfoot - and all his incarnations - is the one thing I actually believe in out of all the cryptids. But the only reason I do is because a very dear friend of mine, whom I trust implicitely, says he saw one in Washington state.

palefrost

LOL. I never believed these stories. Don't get me wrong i believe alot of apes look like chewbucca so i dont see the need to create this separate walking fur ball. I remember a few years back that famous film of one walking in the wood that the experts said was real was found to be fake. I think the creator on his deathbed finally admitted it. :p

htmlmaster

If it really existed, we would find a dead one sooner or later. I highly doubt that it exists. However, yetis are much more probable, since they "live" in harsh environments that we really don't explore.

jason

empty
htmlmaster;307 said:
If it really existed, we would find a dead one sooner or later. I highly doubt that it exists. However, yetis are much more probable, since they "live" in harsh environments that we really don't explore.
I do not think a whole would be found. Maybe some bones. Dead animals do not last long in a forrest. They are often eaten up by other animals. A carcass doesn't last more then a few days. Bones can also be scattered. In time though it is possible to find one.

tater03

When I first heard about these creatures I believed in them. Now as I have gotten older I just think that they may be seeing something, but I think it is more along the lines of maybe some type of ape. Just my thoughts on the subject.

LyricB

I'm inlcined to not believe in these sorts of creatures, but I'm not ruling anything out. It's just odd how every picture and film documenting them has been fuzzy and hard to look at. :rolleyes:

palefrost

bellamuse;519 said:
my mother knew Roger Patterson and his wife at the time and she told me they were sitting around one night after a bar be que and they (him and his wife) were laughing about it saing how they made it up..so dont know
Well didnt they out themselves after the lady died? I remember hearing that a few years back. Ugh i dont even know how to google that information lol.

aprilcanadian

in the province of british columbia canada it is illegal to kill a sasquatch. native legends all across canada have stories of the sasquatch. i do not think they made it up just for kicks.

up here we still have much land that has never been explored. it would be very easy to remian hidden if you wanted to, and perhaps they dispose of their bodies well to stay hidden if they are fairly intelligent...they would have learned long ago how much a threat we humans are especially if they are a similar species and to hide in order to survive.

in some cultres pasts eating you loved ones bodies was a way to keep them "alive" and with you, mayeb they burn the bodies?

i think if sasquatch were real and it may be...it wouldnt be hanging out in yelowstone national park it would be where people dont go...

Swordmaster

Swordmaster
Hah, please excuse me, but this is quite amusing. The 'Sasquatch'/'Bigfoot'... lo, for this is quite humorous. Yes, there may be some large animal that resembles this legend... but like I say many times now and evermore, the human mind warps facts. This creature could have been a bear which originally seen by some poor frightened logger at night and that could've started the whole thing of 'this creature' of sorts.

Sorry for the bluntness and if this was too much of an insult, I apologize.