Balor's 12 sons?

Alejandro

Someplace in Irish mythology it is said that Balor of the Evil Eye had twelve sons. Are we anywhere given their names? Do they feature with any prominence in the battles of their people the Fomoiré (Fomorians) against the Tuatha Dé Danann? In know that Bres ["the Beautiful"] sometimes occurs as a son of Balor, but he is usually called the son of Balor’s cousin Elatha. But what about the rest?

And if Balor feared a prophecy that his grandson would kill him, wouldn't it be kinda weird or even really daft for him to target only the children of his daughter Eithne, what with all these sons to consider? Unless they come from a separate tradition? Or they were all dead [or sterile] when Eithne had attained childbearing age? Or did the prophecy specifically indicate Eithne as the source of this killer grandson?

Caburus

Balor had twelve sons, but when each was born, he looked at them with his Evil Eye to test their strength, and each one died. The last child was the only one to survive - his daughter.

Alejandro

I didn't know this: It's really awesome! ...uhh, in a kinda really gangstah, twisted way... >Ahem< I'd begun to think of Balor as a softie but this confirms how hardcore he was, and really accredits him his title "Of the Baleful Eye."

I didn't know this: It's really awesome! ...uhh, in a kinda really gangstah, twisted way... >Ahem< I'd begun to think of Balor as a softie but this confirms how hardcore he was, and really accredits him his title "Of the Baleful Eye."
Balor was far from a softie he was the equivalent of Satan in Celtic mythology

Fatespinner

Bres Sreng: Moon Embroiderer,
Elotha Ecne: Raven Knowledge,
Ciarán: Dark,
Declan,
Coll: Hazel,
Felim Mac Dall: Nine Times Beautiful,
Conall: Reed,
Heulyn: Sunshine,
Neb,
Ovan,