Bad habits that are difficult to break

jason

empty
Bad habits that are difficult to break

Do you have any bad habits that you just cannot break?

VampireSlushy

Biting my nails is a Biggie... I used to snap my fingers ALL THE TIME and my dad would whack me upside the head for it...

Chintai

Not finishing things in the fridge and food pantry! I am doomed to be eternally guilty of having several boxes of half eaten cereals and jars of peanut butter with a little left in them. I guess I just get bored easily.

I have been known to have restless legs and, if I'm sitting down, will constantly bounce them until I am told to stop. I'm also with Chintai on this one.

Talaria

If I get excited I'm a tangent person. blah blah blah blah OH did you know blah blah blah Oh I forgot to tell u...ect. Yea I am one of those people. I also can't limit myself to just one glass of wine. I really do love Wine. OK and I love Dogfish Head beer too.....

Artemis

Smoking is my very bad habit that I have been trying to get rid of for a long time. I smoke more whenever I have to think, think think!

Isabelle

Smoking is mine but I have only had one in the past 5 months. I am 5 months pregnant and determined not to cave in but I still crave them.

Talaria

I quit smoking years ago but every time I drink I want one soooo bad! Artemis whe I quit for good I actually bought a pack and let them go stale...I mean REALLy stale. then I only smoked those(which only lasted a day and a half because it was so gross) that is how I got myself to quit. Everytime I thought of a cigarette all I could taste was the staleness!

TheReaper

Smoking is my worst habit. That's a really interesting idea, Talaria. How long did you have to let that pack sit around before they went stale enough to be a turn off?

Nadai

Smoking is mine. I've been smoking for years and I keep trying to quit. I quit both times I was pregnant, but as soom as those 9 months were over I bought a pack and smoked like it was going out of style! I keep telling myself this is my last pack, but it never happens. But I'm trying. I tried the stale thing, but it just made me buy a fresh pack to get rid of the bad taste; I'm hopeless:[

Smoking is mine but i smoke in order to control my brain...long story made short if i go on meds for it i will be dead in two weeks because i have terrible kidneys.....biting my nails only when im uber stressed ummmmmmm.....being too quiet and the people who dont know me wish i was open and the people that really know me just want me to shut up...lol

Talaria

quitting smoking is hard. In College I smoked so much it was ridiculous. I didn't quit until about 3 years ago when my bf grabbed my pack and threw it out the window. I occassionaly have a smoke when I drink too much( and then I get the wrath of my bf....scary) I can understand the never shutting up part....I like blabbing..but not gossiping....gossiping is for the weak minded.

Dragonsbreath

Mine is eating. If I get started on eating something, I never know when to quit. I'm not overweight though which puzzles me. I should be as big as the side of a barn but I'm not.

Nadai

I eat a ridiculous amount of food, junk food. I buy a box of cookies every week and eat about ten of them a day. If I don't have cookies I get very cranky. If I don't have cookies or cigarrettes I am a monster :I Not proud of it, but it's true nontheless.

Medusa

Me too. I'm addicted to sugar. I don't want to eat it but I would really rather not feel the urge to eat as much sugar filled products as I do.

Nadai

I understand wholeheartedly. I just finished eating four cinnamon rolls! It's an addiction! *help me*
:]

Nella

My addiction is food also. I love to bake cookie, cakes, and bread. And when I am in the mood to bake I bake A LOT! Someone has to eat it all! My hubby does take it to work and my son helps too.

Travis

Do you have any bad habits that you just cannot break?
Going to bed late and waking up late. I wish I could go to bed early and wake up early as well, but I just cannot break the pattern. Oh, does not having breakfast count?