are they real

ianisee

are they real

i have seen many movies and read many books by Anne Rice one of the greatest vampire writers and have come to believe that they are not real. They are just make up cause if they were real wouldn't they by in everyday life? Blade was a more up dated version of vampires and day walkers, shape shifters and are those things really real? That is a question if have always asked. NOt being disrespectful i have never seen one and what i don't see i can't believe that they really exist. Underworld was another great movie. Bridging the gap with vampires and werewolves and still i don't believe that they are real. ARe they Just myth or real?

Laurel Tavington

I cannot say that they are real or not. All I know is, if vampires are real, don't you think they would go to great lengths to conceal themselves from humans? In every story, that has been one of the major themes. Vampires, that are true vampires, do not want us humans coming after them. And what I mean by "true" vampires is the immortal creatures from stories, not the humans that congregate in nightclubs and claim to be vampires. Whether or not these people are able to "feed" off of each other’s life forces, I cannot say either, and I will not judge them. I am not part of that subculture. They certainly seem to think they are vampires, so in a sense: Yes, vampires do exist.

Hector of Troy

I don't think that they are real because there is no way something like that could remain a secret. Someone would have to find out.

Kveldulfr

The Evening Wolf
Hector of Troy;943 said:
I don't think that they are real because there is no way something like that could remain a secret. Someone would have to find out.
You never know ;)

Look at these facts.

1. Anyone who is bitten by a vampire becomes one.

2. vampires live forever.

Combining them, the world would be inhabited only by vampires by now if they were real. This is what comes to me after I have applied very simplistic intelligence (as stated) to the question.

I