Anyone able to recommend university classics course?

Caelus

I'm thinking about travelling to the USA in a few years to study again and I was wondering if anyone knew of any degrees over there for the Classics, worth looking into. I'd also be interested in online courses.

Thanks

Caelus

I'm from England but I've not lived there for many years, been living in China, Mexico, Canada, Slovakia and currently Italy, off to India and Pakistan next year and I'm thinking of studying in America after that.

Myrddin

I'm from England but I've not lived there for many years, been living in China, Mexico, Canada, Slovakia and currently Italy, off to India and Pakistan next year and I'm thinking of studying in America after that.
Okay, I'm jealous. ;) I would LOVE to travel around like that.

Caelus

Thank you Myrddin. It's not as rosey-hilled as it might sound but I like to think I've managed to live an interesting life up to this point.

Nadai

I currently live in Virginia. I went to Mary Washington University and majored in Anthropology, but I did take a few Classical Greek and Roman Art and Literature courses. The head of the Classics dept was very friendly and my professor was a great teacher. As a matter of fact he was, as he told it, part of the house of Agamemnon!