Angel dust incident

Allie-Gator

Hey guys, I heard this one and there are actually supporting photos on the web to back it up. A guy was doing angel dust one day with some friends. He excused himself to go to the bathroom and took his two dogs with him. He calmly broke the mirror in the bathroom and proceeded to cut the flesh, ears, eyes, nose and lips off of his face and feed it to the dogs. His friends called the police and an ambulance and they took him to the hospital and did some surgery to save the guys life. The animal control officers took the dogs to the local vet and had their stomachs pumped revealing the guys missing face. I get queasy just thinking about it. I'm NOT posting the pic because now I'm going to have nightmares for months!:eek:

Myrddin

What was his supposed intention?

That just sounds ghastly; I certainly don't want a visual. Thank you for not posting the photos.

Isis

Wow that is insane and disgusting. I certainly don't want to see the pictures! I do wonder though if they are just photoshopped to back up this crazy story.

Goddess2u

OMG! That is awful and talking about a messed up trip. Although, this isn't nothing like it but I hear there was a guy who strapped a sheet of acid to his back and went into a bar. He was dancing and sweating and it got into his system. The story goes it messed him up so bad he truly believes he is a orange to this day. I have heard that this story has went all over the world and many people claim this.