The rake

Discussion in 'Urban Legends' started by Myrddin, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Myrddin

Myrddin Well-Known Member

Has anyone hard of the urban legend "The Rake"? I only just came upon it yesterday, but immediately found it intriguing, and a little creepy.
    Here's a little something about it:

http://urbanlegendsonline.com/the-rake/

E. M.
  2. Nadai

Nadai Active Member

That's freaking creepy. I can't believe I just read that. I'm going to be thinking about that for so long now! Thanks, Myrddin for the share :oops::( I'm such a fraidy cat:rolleyes:
    Myrddin likes this.
  3. Myrddin

No problem. Glad you 'freaked' it. :) It couldn't have freaked you out anymore than the avatar I had of "The Ring" girl that one time. Or should I even have reminded you? :D You're bonkers! (See "Late for the show, but ready to go" post.)

E. M.
    Nadai likes this.
  4. Nadai

Nadai Active Member

Lol. I remember that. That was not cool!
    Myrddin likes this.
  5. Myrddin

LOL! :D

E. M.
    Nadai likes this.
  6. Benst

Benst New Member

There was a horror book I read called 'The Darkest Part of the Woods' set in a tiny English University town next to a wood inhabited by a demon made out of wood and who could turn himself into a thin twig, of whom all the local children kept seeing next to their sckool gate. Reminded me of that...creepy.

Isnt there's a video somewhere too?
  7. Myrddin

8. Nadai

Nadai Active Member

Argh!!!! Why do I do this to myself!? I'm such a masochist :( I'm never going to look at another scary video. My heart can't take it.
  9. Myrddin

I was only responding to Benst's inquiry. I found a video so, naturally, I posted it. You're right though, I should've put a warning on it. "SCARY AS HELL! DON'T WATCH UNLESS ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CAN TAKE IT!" ;) Better?

E. M.
    Nadai likes this.
  10. Nadai

Nadai Active Member

A little late now, but yes thanks, that is a good idea:D
    Myrddin likes this.
  11. Myrddin

So what do you think? Should I insert it into the header?'

E. M.