Immortals movie

ApolloPriestess

I haven't seen any of his movies yet, though I've been meaning to see Benjamin Button. It's good to know it's in good hands though =)

Rhonda Tharp

I don't think he did Benjamin Button... I'll have to check. He did "The Cell" and "The Fall." The latter is in my top five with Guillermo del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth.

Katie

I'm excited for this too!! It makes me really happy that there has been such interest in this topic from Hollywood (and they're really being marketed! Percy Jackson, Clash of the Titans.. now this!)... Plus John Hurt will be playing Zeus! So yay!

Ronnie

It looks pretty good. I'll have to watch for this one to come out. I may even spring to go to the movie theater for this one.

Nadai

I'm excited for this too!! It makes me really happy that there has been such interest in this topic from Hollywood (and they're really being marketed! Percy Jackson, Clash of the Titans.. now this!)... Plus John Hurt will be playing Zeus! So yay!
I didn't much care for Percy Jackson...I feel like there were too many inaccuracies, though it was a good movie, I just couldn't stop thinking about all the things that were wrong.

Myrddin

I didn't much care for Percy Jackson...I feel like there were too many inaccuracies, though it was a good movie, I just couldn't stop thinking about all the things that were wrong.
I often do that as well when I watch those kind of movies. You just can't help it.

Travis

It looks like it's a great movie. I think I will watch it. It's from the same producer of 300, right? I haven't watched any of Tarsem Singh's movies though.

ApolloPriestess

I often do that as well when I watch those kind of movies. You just can't help it.
I thought so too when I saw the just the movie previews but I decided to give the books a chance and the author actually clears up a lot of the inconsistencies (ie how Athena could possibly have children, she's still a virgin goddess in the stories but her children are kind of like a brain child kind of thing) and I thought the rest of the things he touched on in the books were actually very well researched.

Myrddin

I thought so too when I saw the just the movie previews but I decided to give the books a chance and the author actually clears up a lot of the inconsistencies (ie how Athena could possibly have children, she's still a virgin goddess in the stories but her children are kind of like a brain child kind of thing) and I thought the rest of the things he touched on in the books were actually very well researched.
Because of the way she was born! Love it. I only saw the movie, which I don't recall explains all that. I have to read the books, which are next on my reading list.

Nadai

Because of the way she was born! Love it. I only saw the movie, which I don't recall explains all that. I have to read the books, which are next on my reading list.
I don't think any of that was explained in the movie... it just introduced her kids.