Bad habits that are difficult to break

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by danrak, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Eulalie

Eulalie New Member

My worst habit is drinking Coke/soda/pop whatever you want to call it. I need to have a coke in the morning or else my day just doesn't go correctly. I try to drink tea or coffee. I love both, but they just aren't the same as a Coke. I need the sugar, caffeine and fizz combination
  2. Travis

Travis Member

I had a habit of drinking Coke in the past. I learned that in some cases it soothed stomachache and diarrhea. Though, I stopped drinking it due to the fact that it harms your health in several ways.
  3. Isis

Isis Member

I have a chocolate addiction. I go through a 12 oz bag of MnMs about every 3 days. I can go without but I get very depressed. No wonder I'm overweight.
  4. soon ill break my habbit and stop smoking cuz im prego and gotta stop!!!
  5. Goldie

Goldie New Member

I have too many to count. It's just the way of life I am used to living these days. My schedule changes a lot which also alters and affects my habits, bad or not.
  6. RLynn

RLynn Active Member

That's my problem too. Here it is 4:30 am now. Sometimes I can break the pattern for a few days, but it always returns. I just have 'breakfast' whenever I get up.
  7. Travis

Travis Member

Wow! But that does happen to me also. So, I think we share the same habit: going to bed early (in the morning) and waking up early (in the afternoon) LOL.
  8. Rhonda Tharp

Rhonda Tharp Active Member

Perfectionist...but only with particular things.
  9. Myrddin

Myrddin Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same way. It is a very hard pattern to break; I get distracted by something I'm doing and before I know it, it's 1:00 in the morning. Then I have to be quiet so as not to wake anyone up when preparing, finally, for bed. And I'm going back to college in the fall, so I really, really need to sort this out... somehow. I also have a bad habit of biting my nails.